Monday, May 21, 2007

Stash Enhancement and a small finish

Last week was a very good week for mail. I finally received my Just Nan Lady Scarlet Box. I had it on order from Drema at Needlecraft Corner. I am glad it was finally released and arrived safely. I also received some scrimshaw that I had ordered for a class I took at Celebrations in Nashua and a new project from the Swan Sampler Guild. To top things off, on Thursday, I was able to attend The Magnolia Sampler Guild monthly meeting. The program was a mini-workshop with Betsy Morgan (Willing Hands Needlework Design Company). Betsy had designed a scissor fob/thimble keep for the guild. I was able to get the outline of the pieces done and look forward to completing this small soon. Betsy also taught a class on Friday and Saturday. I did not attend but, having had classes with Betsy before I am sure everyone had a good time.




Today I finished a piece for an exchange I have taken part in for awhile now. The Quarterly Quaker Exchange is hosted on Legacy Guild on EZBaord.

No comments: