Sunday, October 6, 2024

September 2024

September turned out to be a very good stitchy month for me. For the first time I tried ABCingo. This stitching challenge is the brain child of CZook stitch and Robyn on the Facebook page Magazine Monthly Challenge. I selected 10 projects for this challenge; the goal being to stitch 1 hour or at least100 stitches on each project on the day it was called.

I was able to keep up and managed a Blackout!
For Sampler September, I pulled out Past and Present, Rosewood Manor and made some progress on it.


I think I’m working this on the called for 28ct Cream Cashel linen. Also using the suggested DMC and Weeks Dye Works, Pelican Gray. 
Will continue to work on the alphabets then the Blackwork and Darning Sections.
In addition to Sampler September I worked on a few Sunflower projects. I was able to complete a set from Creative Angle Crafting and Bumble Bouquet by Hands On Designs. 

Sunflower Star, Sunflower Beaded Scissor Case, Sunflower Scissor Fob, Creative Angle Crafting: Bumble Bouquet, Hands On Designs
I’m thinking of finishing Bumble Bouquet as a pillow.
Gwen














No comments: