Monday, July 22, 2024

JULY Update

 June’s finishes included Monica, A pincushion doll, Flag of Stars and Anjour Pears. I started the finishing on Monica so far the skirt is stitched up, and the apron finished except for some apron strings or other form of attachment. Next time I work on her I  need to construct her body, and complete the  work on her apron and skirt. 


Monica, A Pincushion Doll, GPA
I’m not sure how I be finishing Flag of Stars. Maybe I’ll come up with something before Veteran’s Day.
Flag of Stars, Bent Creek
Fabric has been picked out for the finishing on my pears. I want to stitch at least one more before I tackle the finishing.
Anjour Pear, Annie Beez 
I was trucking along on Christmas Garden then noticed I had a counting error or two. Okay it’s really 3! Don’t know how that happened, must have been stitching late at night again. One entire motif has to come out. It’s too close to the basket of flowers. I also have one error on each side of the center. They may stay. Time will tell. I should work on this 2 more days to complete my July WIPGO but I’m not feeling it right now. Nine more days to go, there is still a chance.
Christmas Garden, Blackbird Deisgns
For 24 Hours of Cross Stitch Weekend (July 19-21) I concentrated primarily on One Dozen Quakers and Mabel Tuke 1779. I got more than half of the bottom panel done. Anxious to get this one in the finished column.
One Dozen Quaker, Last 3 big motifs are done as well as the border. Now to finish the personalization and add the remaining small motifs.
Mabel Tuk 1779, Sassyfras Samplers
#Stitchthesummerolympics starts on Friday. I don’t have all my projects selected yet but I’m ready for the first 4 days (challenges). 

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

No comments: