Monday, March 11, 2024

March WIPs and Finishes


 Time for the March Check-In for the Fully Finished Gallery SAL.
The goal of this SAL is to motivate stitchers to get their stitched projects fully finished, banishing the stuffed drawers and under the bed boxes that are full of items to be finished.  

I only have one FFO to share. I completed the stitching in February and the finishing in March. Snowmen Are Cool is an older pattern by Waxing Moon Designs. The snowman button from Just Another Button Company was substituted for the one on the model. I wasn't able to find the featured one. 

Snowmen Are Cool
Waxing Moon Designs

I've worked some more on One Dozen Quakers. It's so much fun working on it that is hard to put it down and move on to the next project. 
One Dozen Quakers
Rosewood Manor
The right most motif is done, now to move to a larger Q-Snap to complete the right side border.
Christmas Garden
Blackbird Designs
I worked on the basket/urn of flowers on the top area of Christmas Garden. Hopefully I will have better success when I tackle the top border again. I've taken it out at least three times it seems. Need to work on that counting mojo.
This month I'm also working on 2 Ornaments for Challenges. I working on 2 of my 12 Days of /Christmas Stockings.
 
12 Days of Christmas 
Annie Beez Folk Art

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen








4 comments:

Mary said...

Your ffo is so cute. I love the button. Quakers are so much h fu. To stitch.

Toki said...

Congratulations for the completion.🙌 The snowman button is certainly cool.The font is very nice.

Toki said...

Hello Gwen.
The snowman button is certainly cool.And,the design of the letters is very nice.Congratulations on your completion.🙌
(Maybe this is the second comment.If that's case, I'm sorry again.)

Gwen said...

Thanks for your kind comments. I tried to respond directly to both of you, Toki and Mary, but was unable to. I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Gwen