Friday, November 3, 2023

October Progress

During October the WIPocalypse SAL Challenge was to select a WIP and do a minimum of one stitch per day, every day for the month. My choice was What Remains, Blackbird Designs.

This was my starting point.

I missed a few days but was able to make some real progress.
What Remains, Blackbird Designs
I worked on the left side and got most of the border done. The central flower also got some attention. Now that I have moved the QSnaps I will complete the flower and the pot. The flower in the upper left is done. I decided to wait and do the satin stitches later, I don’t want to snag them.

What Remains was also one of my WIPGO calls for October. The other WIPGO call was As Life Wears Away, Carriage House Samplings. And I have a finish.
As Life Wears Away, Carriage House Samplings
Very pleased to have finished this one.

My WIPs with the most progress were:

Halloween Delivery, Plum Street Samplers

Hares’Christmas, Plum Street Samplers
Just a few more snowflakes and this will be complete.
Mabel Tuke 1779, Sassyfras Samplers
The month was a very good one for my stitching. Along with the five large pieces I have several smaller projects that I made a lot of progress on. Hopefully I can continue with my progress in November. I also got a chance to visit two cross stitch stores, had a great time visiting with some stitching friends, and attend two classes. Yes, it was a very good month. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

No comments: