Friday, March 3, 2023

2March,2023

My February Smalls Finish were three of the six hexes from Hands on Design. Hope to complete the others in March then work on the pillow. Well at least I think I will finish them into a version or the pillow that Cathy did.
Petals and Plume, Hands on Designs

WIPocalypse: Goal to work on and share the projects we want to complete before the 'End of the World. Our host on this quest is Mel of Measi's Musings
Mel's February question to fellow stitchers was:
 
What stitch-a-longs (SALs) are you participating in this year?

1. Magazine Monthly Cross Stitch Challenge
2. Halloween Cross Stitch Challenge
3. WIPGO 2023
4. Christmas Ornie SAL 2023
5. Cross Stitch 25/7 
This Month I will also add GaRon Stitchery Designer Focus of the Month. I am already working on a project by Carriage House Samplings.

I managed to get in a few more stitches on Nevermore and Blooming Tiny Town.
Nevermore, Lila's Studio

Blooming Tiny Town, Heart In Hand
I have a few new starts that will be popping up in a post soon.
My WIPGO projects for March are:
#2 Monica
#22 12 Days of Christmas Stocking
Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen








 

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do love Cathy’s flamingos! The Tiny Towns are a great series too.