Monday, June 14, 2021

Mid June Progress

My stitching progress includes a few days working on Merry Christmas on Blackbird Weekend SAL, a finish on the band from Casting a Spell, an ornament from Starry Night and some more flowers for the top border of Halloween at Hollyberry Farm.

Merry Christmas
Blackbird Designs
My second Blackbird Design Weekend SAL project was this band from Casting a Spell. This doubles as my WIPGO #17 that was called for June.


This is number six of the seven ornaments in Starry Night. This just needs the Kreinik and it will be a finish.
Starry Night 
Prairie Schooler
I'm working across the top border. I have two flowers and the leaves to complete it. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will match. WIPGO #1 complete.
`
Halloween at Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash
Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been busy with a variety of projects! Keeping fingers crossed the border meets up for you.