Sunday, January 3, 2021

Last and First

 Happy New Year!

My last finish of 2020 was Moonlit Garden

I decided to leave off the words on the bottom.

This year I've continuing with the Christmas Ornie SAL, and Smalls SAL. I have 4 more Days from the Hands on Design 12 Days that I need to stitch. These with go towards the Christmas Ornie SAL and the FB 12 Days of Christmas Stitching Group that I joined. I just need to decide on another set of 12 Day designs. I'm also took on the challenge to stitch 21 Halloween Cross Stitch Projects in 2021, and trying to use Jessie Marie's WIPGO to focus my WIPs. I will be trying to boost my fully finish projects and post to Fully Finished Gallery monthly. 

My New Year's start and finish was Boo Ghost. I'll be finishing this as an ornament instead of a pin as it was intended. Also, I didn't add the star to the ghost's hand. I would like to find some Halloweenish charm, pumpkin, skeleton etc., instead.
Boo Ghost 
Mill Hill Kit
My second finish is Queen Bee.
Queen Bee
The Blackberry Rabbit
I started this in December and finished the stitching today. I will be using this for a birth sampler for a co-worker. I'm in the progress of charting the details that I'll be adding at the bottom, also need to look for a frame. Hope to catch a frame sale at Hobby Lobby or Michaels.

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year with lots of stitching.



2 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Gwen, I love Queen Bee - so pretty!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finishes and you belong to some great groups too! I shall look out for you there!
Love the house in the Moonlit Garden.