Sunday, January 31, 2021

Jan 2021 Wrap Up

 


Primitive Hare Freebie
This was my SAF (start and finish) last week. I added some small buttons to this Primitive Hare freebie and finished it as a pillow.

I've a start on Monthly Marking, by Heart in Hand 

I've changed most of the colors so far. I'm just using the colors I have close at hand.

The WIPGo numbers for February have been posted.
My projects called were Woman Silhouette, Artecy and Nevermore, by Lila's Studio
Thanks or stopping by,

Gwen



4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Valentine pillow is wonderful.
I am excited about my choices for WIPGO this month, one older design and one new start.

Kaisievic said...

Gwen, I love your Valentine Day finish - very sweet.

Mary's Thread said...

Thank you for joining the SAL! Your Valentine pillow came out so cute! It is a very effective finish with the rick rack and polka dots!

Gwen said...

@joanneperry ; @Kaisievic, @mary'sthread Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. It is appreciated.