Tuesday, February 11, 2020

February: Fully Finished

FFG SAL - 10th of each month
Hosted By Rachael @ Ten Hour Stitcher
A motivational SAL to designed to get those stitched pieces from to-be-finished to Fully Finished. Link up on Rachel's blog (Ten Hour Stitcher on/after the Tenth of the month.)

I finished 3 ornaments in January and one so far this month.
Days 1, 2, and 5 of 12-Days by Hands on Designs stitched with the called for threads.
 I did substitute beads in some areas.
Snow Love by Country Cottage Needleworks. 
I left off the word, and hearts and traded the heart button for a snowflake charm. 
I wanted a Winter look.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely finishes. I like that semi-circle finish, it reminds me of a snowglobe.

Julie said...

The spotty fabric is so perfect for wintry scenes, yours looks super.

Mary said...

Very pretty stitching and finishing. Congratulations!

Bethan said...

Very lovely finishes for the month x