Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 2, 2018 Un-Snapped

I removed Sweet Shop from the Q-Snaps in order to stitch the tree. There's about a 1-1.5 inches on the left side. Whether an ornament or a cube, this still gives me options for finishing.  In addition to the tree I stitched the wreath and started the door. One more session on this piece and I should be able to finish the stitching and move on to the next one in the series.

Little House Needleworks
Hometown Holiday Series, Sweet Shop

Swans is also getting close to a finish. It would be nice to have that one stitched up this week as well.

Hands On Designs
12 Days. Swans

As part of my Project Organization 2018, I spent a good portion of last week sorting through floss. My extra floss had out grown its boxes and it was hard to determine what colors I had. They are now sorted and bagged, just need to update inventory list, and then my tackle charts and kits. This is going to be a sloooooooooooooooow process! 😉🤞

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen






No comments: