Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December: Final Gifted Gorge0usness Update

December 15 and the last check-in for Gifted Gorgeousness 2015. Jo has been hosting this SAL and plans to continue in 2016. It's a good thing because I have enjoyed this SAL and I still have a lot of projects in my stash. The GG project that has gotten the most needle time in the last few weeks is Christmas at  Hollyberry Farm

Christmas at Hollyberry Farm - Jan 2015


Christmas at Hollyberry Farm - Dec 2015

My other GG project was Strawberry Lace.  I started the year with the back and front of the pincushion stitched. I have made quite a bit of progress but I don't have a current picture to share. Hope to get a picture soon.

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen





1 comment:

ALICE MARGAUX said...

A Very Merry Christmas and and a creative 2016, Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice