Monday, August 1, 2011

Well I am still ornament stitching. I have not stitching them in any particular order, my last start is, Pine Tree Hill, ornament # 6 for 2011 by Little House Needlework.
I have restitched the trees at least 2 times and still done have them in the right place, but this is my final version.


Pine Tree Hill
Little House Needleworks
Ornament Series 2011





I am not sure which one will be next but Ornament #7 arrived today. Yeah!

I stitched this initial pendant this week and did the finishing over weekend. It's a kit from an Italian designer that I got from The Attic when I was there earlier this year. Everything to complete the pendant was included in the kit except a backing.



design by Rovaris
(kit from The Attic)





Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Gwen the Rovaris pendant is absolutely stunning. I have been looking at it several times so thanks so much for the picture and the reminder! ;-)

Lana said...

They both look great! I can't wait to see which one is up to be stitched!

Sharon said...

Both look great! I love the initial pendant and I actually have that myself. I have to ask did you stitch it with two threads or one thread? I started mine, but I wasn't sure.

geeky Heather said...

LOVE that initial pendant! I will have to look for one when I go out there this Fall!

Mary said...

Beautiful work as usual, Gwen!