Monday, January 26, 2009

January progress...........

I had a couple of finishes already this month. I mailed my first exchange of the year off to its new owner today. I also finished my first ornament.

Snowflake 2007 - Heritage Series
JSC 2007
Fabric: 32ct Millenium Blue Belfast
Fibers: DMC blanc
Beads: Mill Hill
I am a bit behind on my ornament starts already. My goal is to get at least one done each month so it's not too bad, but I hope to have a Christmas ornament done by Friday to fulfill my Seasonal Ornament SAL (SO SAL).

I am very close to a finish on a piece from my friend Chris. I want to get it done this week as well. I just need to add one more squirrel, the date, and a button and A is For Acorn, Hillside Samplings will done and ready for the framer.
(I have stitched some more on this since the picture.)

Last week during the Let's Stitch SAT I worked on Lettres "G", here is my progress.
Letters "G" - Gigi R

I was able to get some stitches in on Where My Heart Blooms and a new start on Sunday with Quaker Inspired. So all in all this has been a very good month for stitching.

Gwen

No comments: