Monday, January 12, 2009

First Week's Report.

This first week of the New Year I have worked on 3 projects. On the first I started stitching "G" by Gigi. I am working from the upper left, top down. I am stitching with Splendor D906 but, I think I will need to add another color.

Lettres Gigi "G"
Designer: Gigi R

As I continue with my Friday night stitching with Let's Stitch, I was able to finish most of the roof on Where My Heart Blooms (WMHB). The house has large areas of solid cross stitches so I had thought of stitching the house in long arm cross. Since the house does have some color changes I am not sure I can execute it well. I will have to try it and see if I like the results.


Where My Heat Blooms (WMHB)
Designer: Blackbird Designs

My third piece of stitching this past week was on an exchange project. No pictures to share of course that will have to come later.

No comments: