Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stitchign is relaxing, stitching is relaxing........

The Frogs have come for a visit so I am taking a break from my Sunday DT stitching for an update while repeating my mantra. Stitching is relaxing, stitching is relaxing, stitching is .......



Since my last visit Nicola has received the needle roll that I stitched for her on the HoE blog. Nicloa has a December birthday and plans to stitch the Victoria Sampler December Needleroll. I used some of the colors and elements from that needle roll to stitch her a monogram needle roll. Now she will have a companion piece to her birth month needle roll.





I didn't get much stitching done last week, but I managed to finish the stitching on my Shepherd's Bush freebie Free that I received for my birthday.
The pattern indicates that there are suggested finishing instructions on the SB website, but I have not been able to find them. I guess I will have to do some more investigating.
On Friday I sent my Prairie Schooler Exchange off across the pond. It should be there soon.When it is received I will be able to show pictures. After changing my mind several times I finally settled on a finish from Focus on Finishing blog. Thanks Anne S for the great work you do maintaining this valuable online resource.
In Stitches,
Gwen






No comments: