Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm Back

It has been awhile since I have posted anything here.

Currently I am working on the new Loose Feathers, as well as making a couple of ornaments. I love the colors on the newest Loose Feathers and had to start it right away. This is my progress so far.
















The only 2 ornaments I managed to finish this year.

This year my local EGA Chapter hopes to decorate a Christmas tree for the main library. This is one of the ornaments that I donated.



This ornament will go the Cath Lab at one of the local hospitals.
I will try to stitch and finish some ornaments next year. My list of the ones I would like to have done is growing, and growing and growing .........

1 comment:

Laura - StitchinManiac said...

Gwen, I love this BB design too. It looks great so far! And, you're ornaments are really pretty too.