Monday, September 10, 2007

I Should Have Been Stitching but.........





This is left over from my last post. I tried to post this picture but, was not able to, so here it is. This is the Treat Bag I made for my Sis. I hope that she will like it. It was fun and easy to do.


Last weekend I spend most to my time making cards. I took part in a stamping night hosted by Splitcoaststampers.com. Each hour from 6PM to 11PM stampers were given a set of instructions (challenges) to made a card or a non-card item (ie. candle or candy box). The challenge was to complete the item in 45 minutes and upload a picture of your creation. Stampers choose which challenges they wanted to take part in. Finished items were to be uploaded to the site by 3PM on Sunday. It was my first time taking part and I hope that I will be able to participate in the next event. The challenges continued on Saturday but, I was not able to. I had already committed to attend a stamp workshop hosted by my Close To My Heart rep.. I will try to post pictures by the end of this week.

Well, I better get some stitching done tonight.


1 comment:

floresita said...

This bag is SO adorable! And thank you for being part of The Great Comment Expedition on Feeling Stitchy! :)