Thursday, March 28, 2024

Easter Blog Hop 2024

 Easter Blog Hop 2024


Easter is early this year, so  it's time to participate in Jo's Easter Blog Hop.

Each participant will showcase some of their Easter/Spring themed stitching/crafting, a letter and a follow up link. The letters will spell out a phrase that should be left in the comment section on Jo's blog: https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/

I didn't have any new stitching to match the theme so I pulled out a few tried and true pieces.
Left to Right: 1. Rabbit from Prairie Schooler, Bunnies and Chicks (book 121)
2. Egg, Prairie Schooler, Farm Fresh (book 108)
3. Chick/tulips, With Thy Needle and Thread, Jelly Bean Jubilee
4. Bunny pair, Scissor Tail Designs, Spring Topiary

Your next stop should be: http://astridxstitching.blogspot.com/

If you jump started here please visit Jo at: https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/ to see all the participants.

Oh yeah my letter is P! :-)

Happy Hopping!

Since it's already Good Friday in Australia, I'll submit my post now (5:55PM Thursday Local time).

Happy Easter Everyone!


12 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Blog Hop this year. Love your little display, it's nice to decorate seasonally.

Erica said...

What a great collection you have! Love seeing all of them!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

That's a lot of eggs. I almost didn't have anything new this year either.

jocondine said...

All those cute bunnies and colored eggs bring Spring in my house! Thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

Elfie said...

A lovely post. It brought a smile to my face.

Mary said...

You have so many pretty Easter finishes. I hope you have a Happy Easter.

Clare-Aimetu said...

A lovely collection, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

DJ said...

Thank you for the letter! Such an adorable display! Wishing you and yours a very Blessed Easter!

Shelly said...

Oldies but goodies! Cute display!

Astrids dragon said...

They are all beautifully finished pieces! I hope you had a lovely Easter.

Gwen said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. It’s always fun to participate in Jo’s Blog Hops.

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm very late to do my hopping this year, but leaving some comments nevertheless! What a great collection of spring stitching, I really need to add more to mine. Thanks for the letter!