Thursday, December 7, 2023

2023 Advent Blog Hop


     
Merry, Heart in Hand
  It’s December and time for the Annual Advent Blog Hop. Each year Jo of Seredipitous Stitching is the host. So far we had a full six days of wonderful stories and sharing of projects. If this is your first stop visit Jo’s blog for the first days and the others to follow.

Jo has asked us to share a Santa story or Christmas tradition. I don’t have a Santa Story but I love making Christmas Ornaments for myself and family. The first project in this post is an ornament I made and gifted to my sister over the Thanksgiving weekend.
 
Next is a small sampling of some of my hand made ornaments.

Below is my pillow that I stitched and finished this year. 

                                   

Hares' Christmas, Plum Street Sampler

                         Merry Christmas!


8 comments:

Denise :) said...

What sweet ornaments you've stitched up! I really enjoy looking at my tree and seeing all the stitcheries I (or friends) have made to adorn the tree! You definitely have a plethora! Love your little Jingle pillow too! Merry Christmas!! :)

Elfie said...

They are all beautiful ornaments, and beautifully finished. I am starting my dsy with a smile from your post. Merry Christmas!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Advent Calendar Blog Hop this year. You have a wonderful collection of ornaments.

jocondine said...

I love this wonderful musical pillow, funny and cute pattern and there are so many bells around you can't miss the sleigh! Joyeuses fêtes de Noël ! xxx

Beth in IL said...

Your handmade ornaments are so nice. Thank you for sharing.

Leonore Winterer said...

Love your ornaments, that's a great tradition!

Shelly said...

Love your ornaments! The Plum Street pillow is gorgeous and one I've wanted to stitch. Merry Christmas!

Astrids dragon said...

Your ornaments are all gorgeous, and beautifully finished too. The pillow is great, what a fun stitch! I love how you added the bells all around it.
Wishing you a Happy New Year, and lots of stitching!