Sunday, January 16, 2022

First of 2022

 Hope everyone is having a happy and healthy 2022. Wishing everyone a stitchy year. I know it's late but I have decided to start this post off with a picture of my tabletop tree. I managed to finish my Starry Night Ornaments before Christmas and left it up through Epiphany. 


My other late Christmas finish was an Advent Band Sampler by iStitch Designs.
Advent Band Sampler
The stitching is done and the spool covered. I just have to attach the band to the spool cover.

This month my focus stitching is on  Mirabilia's Lady Justice. Sunshine Stitcher's, CZook, and The 614 Stitcher have a new challenge for 2022, Designer of the Month. Each month stitchers who take part will be working on their WIPs or new starts for the Designer of the Month. 

My progress as of 3 January.
Current status.
I've finished the shash on the right and now I'm back to working on her dress. I'm trying to work on her at least 25 minutes each day. I hope to get a few stitches in this evening.

My first finish of 2022 is 
 Scandinavian Heart from JBW's French Country -Hearts II.

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen






 






5 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Woolwoman said...

love your IStitch advent finish ! Wish I had kept up with mine but I never do with those kinds of things (sigh). Onward and upward, may all your stitching dreams come thru in 2022 ! Mel

Gwen said...

@woolwoman That just means you are well ahead for Christmas 2022.

Gwen said...

@RajaniRehana Thank you.