Monday, November 1, 2021

October2021

 In October I was able to make some real progress and got some projects finished. Yeah!!

Autumn Spice, Fat Quarter Shops', Stitch Quarterly for Sep/Oct is done. 

I dunked my fabric in some weak tea to bring down the brightness. I thought the fabric was a little to white for an Autumn piece. I stitched it with the called for DMC. I left off the bottom leaves and the words.

I am so loving Primitive Christmas Pillow, by Abbey Rose. The font is fabulous, and the colors are so rich. I wish she would chart the whole alphabet in this font.

My Christmas Ornaments for Oct. were 10 Lords, 12 Days by Hands On Design, and 2 more name ornaments. One name ornament is finished and beaded and the other is close to a finish. The Ten Lords was my WIPGo number 11.

I'm still working on this one for my DN.
Name ornaments, by M Designs
One other finish for the month was Busy Hands by Kathy Barrick.
So happy to have this as a finish.
November's WIPGo Numbers are 14 (Halloween at Hollyberry Farm, I'm so close to a finish) and 16 (Hello Summer). That leaves just 2 more numbers to be called in December. I will post an updated board here as soon as I can get it updated.

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen




1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The tea dyed fabric is perfect and I love that font too. It should be quite easy to find a Gothic alphabet chart somewhere on line. Etsy do a lot of font packages.