Monday, April 26, 2021

Marathon Weekend Progress

 

The April, 24 Hours of Cross Stitch Marathon ended last night. Over the weekend I was able to finish the left border and turn the corner at the bottom of Halloween at Hollyberry Farm.The leaves and center of the flowers don't show up well but, they are there. I wish that I had changed the called for color.  I also stitched the crow newel under the willow tree. 
Halloween at Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash
When I needed a break from flowers and leaves, I worked on April Monthly Markings, and stitched a few rows of Portrait in Red.
Portrait in Red
Southern Roots
April, Monthly Markings
Heart in Hand
Halloween at Hollyberry Farm and Portraint in Red are two of my WIPOcalypse projects for 2021. I would love to finish both this year.

<div style="text-align: left;">
<span style="color: 41383c; font-family: VIVALDI; font-size: 40px;">Gwen</span></div>






1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I would love to be able to do the 24 hour marathon! Just not possible with my son though. You did have a wide variety of projects, that's what keeps it interesting over an extended period.