Monday, March 29, 2021

March 2021: Week 4

 Thanks to WIPGO Weekend and 24 Hours of Cross Stitch Acrostic I have some FFOs and finishes. 

With Easter being early this year I was pleased to finish a few seasonal pieces.
Spring Whirligig
Heart In Hand

Two egg flowers
Pattern from online

Spring Topiary
Scissor Tail Designs
My Christmas Ornament this month, was number 3 from Starry Night by Prairie Schooler.



I'm still working on Portrait in Red and Lady Justice.
This is my progress thus far on PIR.
I need to fill in these areas and continue with the front area of her shoulders.
I'm still working on the ribbon (bow) at the front of Lady Liberty's dress. There are a lot more stitches there than I first thought. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen









 

2 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful ornaments for easter and christmas. Happy easter.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work, I love the Spring Whirligig design.