Monday, October 14, 2019

Almost Mid-month

My One-a-Day Challenge is going well. I've managed to stitch everyday this month so far. I've been moving around and stitching in a couple of different areas. The vine at the left side of the house is done. I'm working on the basement and steps of the house, as well as the top borders. The numbers are done and the letters should be done by the next update.
Halloween at Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash

Trying to get back to my semi-rotation of projects. November and December are the last two monthly Flips-Its on my to do list.
A Bit of November
Lizzy Kate

I have a finish!!! Yeah! 
I decided to leave off the bottom area.  I would love to find a small snowflake to replace the heart button.
Snow Love
Country Cottage Needleworks

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: