Monday, April 9, 2012

Alphabet Finish

My work schedule often puts a dent in my opportunities for stitching. Last week was one of those weeks when not much got done. I did finish stitching the alphabet on the Darning sampler. The group leader recommended stitching the alphabet and numbers before starting the darning patterns, but I'm stitching in a slightly different order. Since finishing the alphabet I have completed the first 2 darning patterns. I don't have an up to date picture but I hope to complete 2 more patterns and have good enough light this weekend to take a decent picture.



The Darning Sampler
Trenner Needleworks


 
This week I started the pre-stitching for a class I will be taking with Jackie du Plessis in June. Looking forward to this class and seeing friends.

Thanks for stopping by,
 Gwen

No comments: