Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Stitcher's Gathering 2011

This past weekend was my annual trip to A Stitcher's Gathering, ASG. The weekend started as usual with a trip to Attic Needleworks. The store is chock full of charts, fabric, fibers, scissors and of course numerous stitched samples. Eye candy galore!
The project a Schwalm Herb Garden Hope Chest includes a Pinkeep Doll and Needle Book. The Pinkeep Doll was the portion of the pre-stitching that we brought to class.
 
Front of doll dress with peahole hem and heart outlined and ready for the Schwalm filling.

Schwalm heart filled with the waffle stitch. Next step assemble the pinkeep.




One of the things I love best about ASG is the opportunity I have to see my friends. We live all over the country but for at least one weekend we are able to get together and spend time visiting, stitching and catching up. I look forward to it each year.
Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

No comments: