Friday, April 29, 2011

Back to stitching

My decision to give my yard some curb appeal has taken a toll on my stitching. The last few weeks I have spent more time working on the yard than stitching. I checked this morning and some of the seeds I planted are sprouting so maybe I will be able to enjoy some of my work when the plants start blooming.

My big accomplishment is that I have stated my pre-stitchingon on Blue Ribbon Sewing Box. My guild
will be hosting Sherri Jones in June. She will be teaching Blue Ribbon Sewing Box and Lounging Hares. Sherri's classes are always fun and I am looking forward to another class with her. I hope I will persevere and walk in to class with all my stitching done. I started out with sides that will be attached to the pyramid box. Then I will move on to the smalls.

Gwen

No comments: