Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Raining It's Pouring ..............

It has been raining here for two days straight. I am ready for some sunshine. Yesterday I was in the dull drums and although I stayed in all day I didn't get much done. This morning I was determined not to have a repeat of yesterday so I resolved to finish this ornament. It is a stocking that I plan to donate to the Christmas Tree in the Cath Lab at one of the local hospitals. Here is the result: I hope that the ornaments that we have donated will bring some cheer to the staff, patients or anyone that is visiting a patient there.

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen




Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Siobhán said...

Awww, that's lovely! Great job. Sorry about the rain--I feel your pain! It makes me want to go insane!

(stop me so I'll stop rhyming...)

Have a Merry Christmas!