I made some progress in my stitching last week. On Friday I was able to stitch with my Friday Stitch-In group. I had not been able to attend for several weeks. It was nice to see everyone there and to catch up on the happenings and latest projects. I worked on BBD Loose Feathers #35 and got the top border and the alphabet for the pin keep started.
On Friday evening it was time to work some more on my 'Tavern Welcome'.
On Saturday I decided to tackle some finishing. I started work on some ornaments that have been lavishing in the finishing pile. I wasn't able to complete them, but here is my start.
I hope to have a new finish soon and also some assembled ornaments this month.