Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Polar Opposites

This past weekend was on the opposite spectrum from the one prior. The temperatures were in the 70's to low 80's. Could this be the same place that had snow on the ground the previous Sunday? Yes, this is just another reminder for how crazy the weather can be in GA.

I started my weekend looking forward to a finish on WMHB, but it was not to be. I was able to get a few stitches in, but I was way too tired for the amount of stitching I hoped to accomplish. On Saturday I made a 4 hour trip out of town (2 hours each way), then came back and tried to run some errands I had been putting off. Do you see a trend yet? On Sunday the dreaded loss of an hour to DST and I am totally out of whack.

One of the bright spots of the weekend was an exchange that I received. It is a wonderful purple pinkeep from Darla. We both took part in the Quarker Quarterly Exchange on Legacy BB.

Isn't it lovely! It is soo pretty IRL, it is stitched on 32ct white Lugana with WDW "Peoria Purple". I love it. Thank you Darla!

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

2 comments:

glamlawlib said...

Wow that is a change in the weather!

If only we didn't get too tired to stitch, I've tried it and the frogs descend en masse!

Lovely colour on the pinkeep exchange :)

Siobhán said...

That is a beautiful exchange! I love the color on it.