Monday, February 9, 2009

A no picture update..........

My stitching time last week was limited, but I was able to work on WMHB. I have almost finished the house. I should be able to get that done this week. On Sunday I restarted my Quaker Garden. I started this last month as a SAL with QI. I measured according to the margins my OLS recommended, but I noticed that the first motif was off. On Sunday, my chosen day to stitch on QG, I flipped my fabric remeasured and started over. I will frog my first motif later, I just wanted to get going again and not get too far behind. I think I am on the right track now.

I have been working on my exchange piece for Year Long Prairie Schooler Exchange. I finally completed the stitching and put it together tonight I just need to add a bow and hanger. It will be in the mail tomorrow. I hope I don't forget to take a picture.

Well last,but not least I am working on a birthday present for a friend. I have a few more days to complete the last piece for this project.

Check back later I should have some pictures soon.
Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

No comments: