Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Monday!

I had a very good weekend and was able to get quite a bit done. For starters I have made progress on Brave Heart, LHN. I had hope to have the top section done by the weekend, but I am still happy with it so far.

My second ornament from Old Town Needlework arrived on Saturday. I fell in love with it and sat down and stitched one version of it that will probably go to the cath lab at one of the local hospitals that my American Needlepoint Guild (ANG) chapter supports. I stitched this with DMC 700 floss, Kreinik Braid 002 and 031 on white 18ct canvas. I will be using Petite Frosty Rays PY218, PY062 and some Frye Werks Soft Sheen FT15 on cream 18ct canvas for my personal ornament.
Don't have pictures now, but I also started the finishing on an online project I did with Jackie du Plessis of It's Fine-ally Finished. I am two steps shy of finishing the first lesson. Goal get it done by the end of the month.
I also received the class information on the fall ASG on Hilton Head. Not a bad stitching weekend at all!


Gwen

No comments: