Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bits and Pieces

My exchanges pieces were mailed on Thursday. I hope that they will have safe travels to their new homes. I will have pictures after they arrive. On Friday I got my basket for my Little Martha's Pocket, now to find some fabric to make a liner.

Yesterday was a holiday here in the US, I hope all stitchers who had a 3 day weekend had a chance to get in some extra time stitching. I just eked in my ornament for May. I stitched it on Monday and added the beads for the center of the flowers today.


Freebie: Sablaise
Fiber: DMC 304, 3346, Delcia Bead for center of flowers

I am off on Thursday to attend ASG in Arizona. I am looking forward to a few days off from work. I was able to see a preview of one of our projects today I very excited.

Till next time...............



Gwen

3 comments:

Susimac said...

Very pretty.

nela said...

Hola Gwen Gracias por tu hermosos, comentario. debo decir que tu tambien tienes trabajos muy hermosos...
Besos

Yuko said...

Gwen, thank you so so much for your beautiful HoE Freebie exchange!
I've received it today and I'm in awe! What a beautiful sewing case it is!
I really LOVE it!
And thank you so much for the book!
I will learn how to do hemstitch from it, it's very thoughtful gift!!
I didn't know your e-mail, sorry to write here about exchange...
Anyway, I really do LOVE them!
I will post the article over the weekend or the next week!
Thank you again for your lovely gift!

YUKO from Japan