Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank You, Merci, Muchas Gracias

Just taking the time to say thank you to a fellow stitcher SW. She stitched and donated this ornament to our local Guild. I am now the proud owner. I won it in the auction at the Christmas Party on Sunday. The ornament was adorning a festive container of "Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle" Did I say delicious, Yumm............


My second Thanks goes to the Board and members of the Swan Sampler Guild. On Monday I received this Swan Needle Minder made especially for members of the Guild by Kelmscott Designs. Though the Guild is located in Utah they are very mindful of their members who are not in the immediate area and made this needle minder available to all their members. I have several needle minders from Kelmscott Designs, but I will treasure this always.


On the stitching front I am continuing to work on BB Autumn Song and also need to finish a belated birthday gift for a friend.

No comments: