Sunday, June 2, 2024

May 2024

Finishes

 During May I managed three finishes, Slice of Summer, Be Like a Crow, and Anjour Pears-Swirl.

Slice of Summer, 

Erica Michaela’s

Be Like a Crow: Hop Happily

Erica Michales

                                                             Anjour Pears, Swirl

Annie Beez Folk Art

I have selected some trinm and backing fabric for Hop Happily and Anjour Pears; I will try for some finishing this weekend. '

WIPs: 

I’ve added the outside border for Prince of Peace as well as all the mini motifs on the inside. Coming in to the home stretch.

                                                                Prince of Peace

Erica Michaels

One Dozen Quakers is ahead of the suggested stitching schedule. The large motif I was working on is now done as well as the main motif for May. Next up will be some more initials and the smaller motifs in this top section.That will put me through suggested stitching through July.

                                                             One Dozen Quakers

Rosewood Manor

This month’s WIPGO had 3 numbers called. Since I had completed the stitching on one of the numbers that was called I added Prince of Peace as my number 13 (free space). I accomplished my additional 5 days on Prince of Peace and.  3 days on Lady Justice (#19). The numbers for June are 2, Cinnamon Stars and 25, Monica. If I complete her over skirt on this go round I can start putting her together.

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

No comments: