Sunday, April 21, 2024

Two Challenge Weekend update

Last weekend was WIPGO weekend. This weekend is the 24 Hours of Cross Stitch Marathon. WIPGO weekend is the second weekend of each month; 24 Hours of Cross Stitch Marathon occurs 4 times each year. 

While I was able to stitch on my focus WIPs  both weekends, I didn’t come close to the 24 hours of the marathon this month.  I completed the stitching on 3 French Hens on WIPGO weekend. This weekend I  was able to complete Dancer and 9 Ladies Dancing. I will add the beads to the ornaments when i complete a few more.

Dancer is my first finish for my Year of WIPS challenge. It was also on my WIPGO board, as was both of the ornaments.

Dancer
Barbara Anna
PNPS Magazine Christmas-Winter 2021
3 French Hens
Annie Beez Folkart
9 Ladies Dancing
Annie Beez Folkart

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen




No comments: