Saturday, March 2, 2024

January/February 2024

It’s hard to put all that I worked on in January and February in one post, so I’ll just be sprinkling them in as I go along. In the mean time here are the first 4. 

The houses on the left still need their roofs, but I’ve started the antler on right side.
Dancer, Barbara Ana Designs, Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine 

The top border of Christmas Garden is giving fits. I think I have taken it out at lease 3 times now. Still working on the top portion of the design and will get back to the border later.
Christmas Garden, Blackbird Designs

Almost met my goal if finishing this block in February, so close.
Another Year Creeps By, Ink Circles
I didn’t take a before picture, but this is my progress so far. The gold on the A is the wing for my my still headless angel. The shepherd and sheep are done and on to the next set of letters.
Nativity, Bent Creek
Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

 

No comments: