Sunday, December 31, 2023

New Year's Eve 2023!

Happy New Year's Eve!

It's time to say goodbye to 2023. This year I was able to complete a few projects, start a few and attend a couple of classes. I have no local needlework shop so I was grateful for the chance to visit one of my favorites The Attic Needleworks and a new to me shop Annabella's. Taking part in a few challenge groups kept me on task. I was able to complete more than I normally would. I will continue with some of the groups, dropping a few and adding at least one. Blogging more often is still on the table. Working on it. This year I really got involved with beading 3D objects, it's been soon much fun. Hope to do more in 2024. Looking forward to more completed hand made stitching and beading and hope to learn at least one new technique in the new year.





1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Glad that you have a good year. Visiting a real life needlework shop is such a thrill when you are only used to online shopping.
I'd like to try 3D beading, there used to be a blogger who did beautiful work. I don't need another hobby so maybe just a one-off class? I love the way you displayed your little ornament, so beautiful.