Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Secret Stitching Sweetheart 2023

 It’s February 14th 

Time for Jo’s Secret Stitching Blog Hop.

Each year Jo  gives us the opportunity to share our sweetheart stitching, so visit her blog to start your journey then visit each blog and be inspired and leave a comment. 

This is the themed stitching that I received. I will be visiting later to find my secret stitcher.

Join the fun and visit Jo’s blog for the list of fellow stitchers and help me fine my secret stitcher.




13 comments:

jocondine said...

Such a lovely pattern heart so clever made with this variated thread! The result looks really great. It's not mine. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

DJ said...

Such a sweet Valentine! Sadly it isn't mine. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Reminds me of a strawberry and cream candy, sweet but not from me.

gracie said...

Very pretty Valentine, but other from me. Happy Valentine's day.

Beth in IL said...

I love this little heart, but it wasn't me!
Beth in IL

Leonore Winterer said...

What a cute heart - not mine though! Happy Valentine's Day.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
Love your sweet Valentine.

Roni said...

Looks almost like a sweetie!! Not me

Bridgette said...

Happy Valentines Day!! Not my stitching, But I love that swirl effect. So soothing and lovely.

Astrids dragon said...

That is truly a sweet piece, it looks like peppermint candy! But not mine. Happy hearts to you!

Cathy said...

It's mine!

Gwen said...

@cathy your heart is lovely. Love, love the swirls and subtle color changes.

Shelly said...

Aww, it's pretty! I'm not your Valentine though! Happy heart day!