Tuesday, January 31, 2023

31 January, 2023


WIPOcalpyse hosted by: Mesai
 My January focus pieces for WIPOcalypse were Hare's Spring, Nevermore, Cinnamon Stars, and The Game. I completed the body of the raven. Just a few more rows and my raven will have claws. Hope to get that done tonight. Then on to the bottom border.

Nevermore, Lila's Studio  

I stitched more of the stars on Cinnamon Stars. I can get on a few more before I will need to move the Qsnaps. I think I will work some more on the fence and pumpkins before I make my move.

Cinnamon Stars, Plum Street Samplers

Hares' Spring is under 100 stitches so I guess it qualifies as a small. It's finished and so is my stocking from Annie Beez's, 12 Days of Christmas Stocking Ornament Club. One down 11 more to go.

Hares' Spring, Plum Street Samplers.

12 Days of Christmas Stocking Ornament , Annie Beez

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very lovely projects.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on Nevermore. The Partridge stocking is great too. Looks really good on the black fabric.