Tuesday, January 25, 2022

January 25, 2022

I have another Valentine finish. I stitched a second heart by JBW. This one is the Scalloped Heart from French Country Hearts I.
                                                 
Scalloped Heart
JBW Designs
The first 24 hours of Cross Stitch Marathon for 2022 was this past weekend. I managed 22 hours and yes, I'm still Team Sleep, that's not going to change. My focus piece was Lady Justice. She is also number 2 on my WIPGO board, so she helped with both challenges. I started the sampler Olive Harrowgate 1737, from Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine and Love You a HOD freebie. My start on Olive Harrowgate is very small but it's a start. She is not a very big sampler (160x72 stitches) and is stitched with only 4 colors so it shouldn't take to long to complete; if I get back to her soon. By the time I started the HOD chart the frogs came for a visit. I frogged at least 3-4 times before I gave up. It's a lovely piece and a quick stitch so I will finish stitching it this week and hopefully FFO it this weekend.

Olive Harrowgate

Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine

2021 Spring Issue

Lady Justice- before
Mirabilia
Lady Justice- after
Love You
Hands on Designs
Thanks for stopping by, 

 Gwen







1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on your heart and Marathon pieces. I'd love to do a 24 hour marathon but it's not possible with children!