Sunday, February 28, 2021

February 2021: Week 4

      
      
       

February is over and this is what I was able to accomplish. 

My smalls were. 

Candy Corn, a Mill Hill kit, finished as an ornament instead of the suggested magnet.

My Second, ornament from Starry Night 
I also stitched 2 Easter egg ornaments.

This is not the best pic. I wanted these flowers to look like snowdrops. I may have to outline them so that they will show up better.

My three heritage projects for the month were, Lady Justice, Woman Silhouette, and Portrait in Red. Most of my stitching time turned out to be on Portrait in Red. I had a couple of visits from the frog, so I'm not done with the face yet. Hopefully, I'll be able to complete the face soon and move on to the shoulder area. 

I got some more done to the dress and the ribbon around her waist.
Started down the bodice of Woman Silhouette
Face almost complete.

Thanks for stopping by,






4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the Starry Night small, so effective.
You've made great progress on your larger projects too.

Shami Immanuel said...

All your pieces are superb. Congrats on the finishes.

Gwen said...

@Jo Thanks, I would love to finish Portrait in Red this month. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Gwen said...

@shamiimmnauel
Thanks for following me and for your comment. Your Kasuti embroidery is very nice.