Monday, January 18, 2021

Week 2 Wrap-up: Some progress and a new start

My finish of the week was Erica Michaels' 12 Berries of Christmas, Three French Hens. I also had a small start on #4. 

Erica Michaels
12 Berries of Christmas

Last week I completed my second WIPGo Goal. I worked for five days on my WIPGo block #6 and #13. Since I would like a finish on Halloween at Hollybery Farm, I worked on that project of my Free Space (#13) I finished the tombstone and added 2 birds. On #18, Monica, I'm working on the border of the apron. I had a slight design modification, so now I'm trying to work around it. I'm hoping I don't have to frog. Keeping my fingers crossed.

The fabric is 28ct Gingham Tin Roof 
(I can't get  a decent picture of this at all.)
Monica, A Capodimonte Italian Pincushion Doll
GPA

I've made some progress on Starry Night. That should be a finish this week.

Starry Night
Prairie Schooler

The border for this Valentine Wishes pillow/ornament was stitched last year. I've one more color to add and the motif will be done. I'm not working the lettering. I'm trying to figure out if a motif is needed to compete the look.

Valentine Wishes
Blue Ribbon Designs

Today I made a small project bag. I have some more planned as soon.

Lady Justice came out today. I had to really take some time to reorient myself to the project and come up with a good working plan. My copy of the pattern is very light and some of the symbols are very similar. Now I'm working from my tablet and using the mark-up feature to highlight what  I've done. It's making it a little easier to track what I've already stitched and helping me to map out my future path. I started in the area of her right shoulder. Should have enough for a decent picture by the next post.
Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love those 12 Days berries, I think I need to add them to my wish list!
The WIPGO is working well for you, you have some every nice projects come up this month.

Gwen said...

I really like the berries as well. I fine myself collection more and more of her designs