Monday, November 9, 2020

Stitch-tober Week 4 Plus

Fright Night will be on the stitching list for next Halloween.

 I got one more block done on 2020 Mix and Match Halloween. Four done and five more to go. 

I've started working on some seasonal projects and Christmas gifts.

Project One:

A Quaker Wisdom Strawberry was the last berry from Dyeing to Stitches' All About the Berries Club.

Project Two:

Bittersweet Strawberry by The Purple Thread. I'm using the fabric and threads supplied in the kit.

My first Christmas ornament finish is for the newest member of the family. This will be her first Christmas. It almost completely done , I just need to add a twisted cord and a hanger.

It's fully finished. The humbug from the Festive Little Fobs Harvest Edition. I added a magnet so it can be used to  hold needles or as a holder of a small pair of scissors. 

Thanks for stopping by,



 


 


 


1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work! The strawberry is so sweet.
How nice to have a new baby for Christmas too.