Sunday, November 22, 2020

Progress and an Oops

Last week I stitched primarily on two projects. Winter Row and Moonlit Garden. 
I just looked over Winter Row and realized I will have to remove from the snowman through the letter P. Yes, that's pretty much everything I just stitched. The snowman is several rows below where it should be, therefore the letters following are also off. 
My Moonlit Garden, Blackbird Designs is close to a finish. I need to finish the house, pumpkin, and add a few more details and I'll be done.

This should be a finish by my next post.

Well off to find a seam ripper Arrrhhhhhhh........

 

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh no, what a shame about your Snowman. There's not really a way to fudge such a narrow design either.
The Moonlit Garden is beautiful.

Bethan said...

Oh how irritating to have to unpick! Both look like lovely stitches x