Monday, October 19, 2020

Stitch-tober Week 2

 I touched a few of my projects last week but it's hard to tell. I ran out of  threads while working on Moonlit Garden so no finish there. I was able to order 2 of the three threads that I need to continue work on this piece. For the third thread I scavenged a couple of other projects and I think I may have enough leftovers of the third color to complete Moonlit Garden. Keeping a good thought.

Block 2 of 2020 Halloween Mix nd Match is done.

Next up will be a black cat in the top right box.
Beaded and ready to be finished.

Finished, shaped and hanging on the tree.
This was a simple finish. Black felt was glued to the back with black ribbon added for hanging. I used a white craft glue that dries clear.

 I worked a little on Nevermore, by Lila's Studio and Fat Quarter Shop's,  Fright Night but didn't get very far. I hope I'll have enough progress to warrant a picture next post.

Thanks for stopping by


2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the sampler. The beaded pumpkin looks fantastic too! I love those colours together.

Bethan said...

Oh wow - the beaded pumpkin is stunning!