Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September 2020 Update

My most recent finish is another piece from Festive Fobs. I stitched another basket motif. I plan to finish this one as a humbug. Hope to do the finishing this weekend.

                                 

                                                  

I worked some on Portrait in Red. This is my current progress.

                                       

I pulled out Blackbird Design's Moonlit Garden. I started this sometime ago. It will serve as my WIP and Seasonal piece until it's done. Hoping what's left will go quickly.

                                         

I've plans for 2 new starts. First off is Halloween 2020 Mix and Match and second is Fright Night. Both of these are SALs with Fat Quarter Shop. The official start date for Mix and Match is tomorrow the 1 Oct. but I got a jump start on my border. The fabric is a 28ct Charles Craft Antique White that I Rit dyed.

                                           

Thanks for stopping by,


,,

 





1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a cute little Fob design. I love the fabric you dyed and the design looks good so far. Looking forward to seeing how this one grows,