Sunday, May 31, 2020

WIPocalypse/Smalls May Update



 My stitching progress for the month of May. 
Ann Roberts
36ct Parchment 
AVAS

Erica Michaels
The 12 Days of Christmas: The Partridge 

I started Flag of Stars on Memorial Day. I managed to get this much done on the blue field. Just starting on the stripes. After this I plan to work on another Bent Creek, The Flag.
Flag of Stars
Bent Creek Kit

Tonight,I finished the stitching on this sampler. I plan to use this as the box top for a button box. The sampler is from Cartonnage Brode au fil des boiles, Sophie Delaborde & Sylvie Castellano. 
28ct Natural Linen
DMC 712, Ecru


My Smalls for May were a Christmas Ornament finish and a Halloween Ornament.
28ct Green
DMC Blanc, Krienik #4 Braid 028

Essence is stitched, just need to sort and add beads.
Mill Hill Kit
The Ghost Trilogy: Essence

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic work. Ann Roberts is growing nicely.
I like the Partridge in the Pear Tree, love a Twelve Days series!
There are so many beads in that ghost!

Mary's Thread said...

You've got some really lovely projects going there! It is satisfying to have a small or two in the mix to feel like you've really gotten something done and I love that simple little nativity! The button sampler is really lovely too and you are making good progress on Ann Roberts! Happy Stitching!