Monday, January 20, 2020

2020 A Year to Create Everyday.

January is marching along. My stitching thus far has focused on some carry over projects from 2019.  I'm embracing the IG hashtag "#createeveryday". On day 20, 2020 I have been able to work on at least one project each day. In addition to working on a project each day I want to spend at least 2 Saturdays per month fully finishing some projects.

My Prairie Schooler Christmas Alphabet is growing. 
Prairie Schooler 
Christmas Alphabet

Halloween at Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash Primitive Designs

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen








2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Create every day is a great idea. I definitely manage that every day!
The Hollyberry Farm is a nice design, I do like her large skirted women.

Kaisievic said...

I love both these designs, have fun with them.